Florida Auto Insurance
Imperial Insurance offers auto insurance plans from almost 25 different auto insurance carriers. A quick list would include
- Travelers – a top rated carrier for higher end cars, and leased vehicles
- Windhaven- has 4 different programs for 4 different risk profiles. Currently they are the cheapest carrier in the state and have the most amazing ownership and service the Florida market exclusively. With their roots back to 1990, Windhaven Insurance is a Florida based insurance provider representing both Equity Insurance Company and our their own carriers. Since 2004 Windhaven Underwriters has been and continues to be dedicated to providing the independent agent the strongest selection of personal auto insurance products, by maintaining competitive rates, by providing outstanding customer service, by upholding a commitment to “total support” and by offering state of the art user friendly systems.
- Ocean Harbor Casualty Insurance Company solely specializes in personal auto insurance policies with basic limits providing you with the most value for your insurance dollar. Their Company has consistently delivered both customers and agents outstanding quality and service. The Underwriting and Claims Departments are efficiently managed to ensure competitive insurance rates for their customers. They are truly committed to giving excellent customer service and expedient processing. Their pricing is also very competitive in the non-standard market. They compete closely with the Windhaven Optimum program.
- Progressive – well we all know Progressive from their great commercials with Flo. Progressive is competitive in every market in auto insurance, from high end to minimum coverages. When they are strong, they are unbeatable, but they seem to go after a particular subset of clients and account for about 10% of our business. Already have a number in mind—maybe less than you pay now? Easily find the coverage package closest to your budget. They have a Name Your Price program which can be very alluring for the right client.
- Infinity – like Progressive Infinity targets many markets. Their MyChoice Auto Programs means never having to worry about making the right decision for your auto insurance needs. They created the program for just about everyone. They are really competitive across the board.
- Responsive – a local South Florida market that targets the non standard market.
- MetLife – a standard auto program that is for drivers with a strong credit profile and driving record.
- Prudential – identical to MetLife
- Peachtree – is a carrier from North Florida that targets the lower end market
- Foremost – part of Farmers that is offered through exclusive agents. Foremost will take all drivers, like Progressive. Foremost Auto Insurance accepts a broad range of drivers and driving histories. Lucky for you, Imperial can help you choose the right Foremost policy for your auto, so you can go out and enjoy the drive while someone else takes care of the paperwork!
- United Auto
and many more! We can get a quote on your auto done in 5 minutes and have you out of the office with your new or replacement card within 20 minutes if you have your documents available. A short list would include drivers license, copy of registration or vin numbers, and the name of the lien holder if applicable. We use QuickQuote to get a rate and will offer you a choice of every carrier that fits your risk profile and usually, people choose the cheapest and 90% of the time we can beat your current rate. So come on in and get a rate now!